Friday, September 30, 2011

Crab Sticks for Dinner

I was lazy to cook a menu when I do have chicken and beef inside the fridge. I just preheat the leftover food which was beef curry and I just fried some crab sticks with chicken salami and put the remaining potato salad as side dish and some sliced melon fruit, TADA! Instant dinner for me!
Crab sticks with Chicken Salami Photobucket
I do have a lot of article writings to do and I was really on the go so I don’t want to lose my concentration. By the way this crab stick comes handy because I also include it on my other vegetable dishes especially when it is only for sautéing. Crab stick is also perfect for fried rice by just simply put garlic, onions, salt and some special seasonings for your leftover rice and add some egg and fried crab sticks along with carrot and some peas. You can also add crab sticks on your favorite garden toss salad.
Easy to prepare dinner! Photobucket
I do like a quickie recipe which I remember how exciting Nigella cooks sometimes when she incorporates simple dishes resulting into a fabulous one. Well pardon for my purely veggie friends who will definitely skip on these recipe. I do hope that next time I will be able to post some veggie recipes for you because for now, I still don’t have the time to go out and buy ingredients. But I will be happy if you can also post a comment and ask me for recipes that you would like me to post and share here. Happy eating!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and following it. It is so nice to meet new blogging friends. Your blog is fun and exciting. It is clear you enjoy what you do. I hope that you will stop by again. I look forward to it. Blessings, Catherine

Strawberrychocodahi said...

@Catherine- thanks for dropping by, sure I will be blog hopping most of friends blog site if I have the time. Thanks and God bless!

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email