Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chocolate Caramel Pudding

Now this one is really the quickest way to make a pudding. I am not talking about left over bread that needs to be baked again. They call it pudding here but it does look like gelatin to me but anyway I haven’t used any eggs in here. It was just milk that the packet requires.

Chocolate Caramel Pudding for me to try
gelatin



I don’t regularly buy instant desserts such as this one but out of curiosity, I did try since the box was kinda appealing in the eyes. Although I knew from the start that in order to make the same outcome just like in the picture, you need to layer it in two which is like vanilla or milk at the bottom and then the chocolate on the top portion.

Of course the mixture given was chocolate flavored so I will only be getting only one color tone and it was brown. In the packet they have included a caramel sauce to mix with the pudding. The instruction was just easy since you needed only 500ml. of cows’ milk and boil it. Once it reaches the boiling point that is the time you need to mix the powdered ingredient and put it into medium flame as you stir.

Just poured the caramel once the pudding is hard enough
pudding



Once the consistency is fine and the granulated mixture is gone, you can now put off the stove and keep it aside to cool down. But not too long because it will harden so place it in a container and keep it in the fridge. After 15 minutes, you need to get the pudding and put the caramel on top. Now this caramel will be hard to squeeze so try to heat up the packet before opening the pack.

The caramel automatically spreads in the container after an hour of placing it back in the fridge. I have showed the sample picture and as you can see there are bubbles produced on the side before it cooled down. No need to add sugar or such. The taste was just enough although not that great since I know that it is much better if I have done it manually. But anyway, as I have mentioned, this was a test for the chocolate caramel pudding that I wanted to experience eating.

The caramel spreads automatically after one hour inside the fridge
caramel




My hubby is not a fan of sweets so I got the opportunity to eat it solo. I only gave him three tablespoons and he said it was enough. He is not a sweet tooth monster like I do. Anyway, I am just another blogger who wants to try out foods here so I have shared this one for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email