Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spaghetti Madness

I didn’t posted this for so long, maybe I must have forgotten that I made some funny spaghetti where I cannot trace where the heck was the cheese grater and so I didn’t mind but just to cut off in big chunks the quick melt cheese and just place it off the plate to where the bulky mountain of pasta was and it was really a good laugh.

One Delightful evening, a Spaghetti Madness
pasta spaghetti



I don’t have hotdog that time, only minced beef and mushroom to include in my spaghetti. It was still good to eat, nothing that I can think of when Thursday pasta comes. I just can’t seem to miss a week without preparing any pasta for hubby and myself. Not because of any occasion to prepare this dish, but just once a week, I do get the time to prepare anything especial.
There are so many ways to prepare spaghetti, but most Filipinos would prepare it sweet. But in here, I combined the sauce which is really sweet and spicy to be more interesting to eat. Well the sweetness of the sauce will never contradict the spicy taste where in the button mushroom would just compliment together with the minced beef.
I do like the taste of toasted minced beef. I am not just satisfied with boiling it; I do need to sauté it with garlic and onion and make it a little crunchier when I chew. Well, anyway I just wanted a dinner that will soothe away the tiredness and stress of the day. I was wishing that I have garlic bread and pizza to match that lovely pizza. But anyway here is the sample recipe of my spaghetti madness:
Ingredients for Spaghetti:
Spaghetti pasta
1 medium onion
2 garlic cloves (chopped)
Minced beef
Mushroom (your choice)
Cheese
Olive oil
Tomato ketchup
Sweet and spicy sauce
Ground black pepper
Salt


Preparations/ Methods for cooking Spaghetti:

Step 1: Boil the spaghetti pasta first. Make sure it is aldente before mixing it with the rest of ingredients later. Follow the procedure which is in the packet of your pasta. Some pasta can be done within 9-11 minutes but depending on the brand of pasta you bought.


Where is that cheese grater...I just laugh about my cheese!
spaghetti,pasta




Step 2: Heat the pan and put some oil. Sauté the garlic and onion and put the minced beef into it. Be sure that you have boiled first the beef before sautéing it with garlic and onion. After this you can now put the mushrooms and put some salt and ground black pepper into it. After this you can now put your tomato sauce or tomato puree or tomato ketchup. Be sure to stir it well so that it won’t stick at the bottom of the pan that you’re using. Just put a small amount of water if you think that the sauce is too dense and rich. The water will depend on how much you want your sauce, creamy and thick or watery, it’s your choice. You can now put some cheese into it or if you don’t want to just spare the cheese for garnishing. Remember that you can put meatballs or hotdog into your spaghetti sauce. I just didn’t include it because I based this on my picture presentation. Enjoy your spaghetti with toasted garlic bread and pizza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email