Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mushroom Hakka vs. Singapore Noodles

Does it make any difference at all? At first when I glace at it, it does not have any difference since both the noodles are just the same. Although the ingredients to both are different since Mushroom Hakka Noodles obviously does have mushrooms while Singapore Noodles does have Cashew Nuts and big chunks or dried red chili and without any mushrooms.

About the taste, well I can still say that it does not have any big difference since both are sautéed and stir fried noodles. The common denominators for both the recipes are spring onions, capsicum, carrot and cabbage strips. But the taste would be much better if they have put soy sauce into the dish. Anyway, sprinkle it with lemon and a dash drops of soy sauce would be more appetizing to do. In fact, I don’t have any bread to match this noodle recipe although I still ordered some pizza (local one) and it went well perfectly.


Photo above: Singapore Noodles vs. Mushroom Hakka Noodles (pic below)
noodles galore






Sunday is my relax day and it’s really not my intention to be so sluggish preparing something to eat. But I just wait for the time to go out and buy ingredients for decent food to prepare. Everyday menu is what I wanted to make a list of but I guess it will be more difficult here since most of the veggies and menus I know of, well we don’t have it here.

I don’t want to be redundant on the food item that I prepare and that is why every day is really a challenge for me. I keep asking the same questions again and again, what to cook? What to prepare? A wife should always be consistent and innovative in the kitchen particularly on cooking food for her family. Can’t help thinking that another day like this would happen and I really don’t want to burden hubby about ordering food outside since it is really not practical these days.

Hmmmm, well it’s another day, I just hope I can present a good recipe by this week as I keep myself a bit busy online to get back on the track before we go again for another short trip. Enjoy your weekends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email