Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Assorted Fruit Cakes Part 2

Three more days to go before we welcome New Year 2012. These fruit cakes which are colorful serves as a wonderful dessert for the family during the festive season. I have featured some of the fruit cakes before which are also colorful.

Colorful assorted Fruit cakes
assorted cake


Fruit cakes depends on different countries. Some are with alcohol content like rum and wine included while some fruit cakes are without alcohol content. These fruity and delicious cakes are without alcohol and are good for all including kids.

These are non-alcoholic fruit cakes
fruity cakes


What hubby bought was kiwi cake, orange, lemon and pineapple. Its just a piece but per piece costs about Rs50+ in the cake shop of Hypercity here in Mumbai. Well, I enjoy eating cakes in the morning as breakfast, dunno why but I sure do enjoy having it with yakult, am I strange or what.

Anyway, have a blessed New Year to all. Hope your New Year will be happy and joyful and be safe. God bless.

1 comments:

moirai said...

Oh, these look nice! =)

When I first read the title, I thought uhm... I'm not a big fan of fruitcakes. But I was thinking of the ones with alcohol. I don't really like those.

But these! These look good! I would try them all. =)

Although I've never tried eating cake with Yakult before, lol. =P

Have a happy new year too! And thanks for dropping by my blog. =)


a yummy e-card I found this year

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email