Thursday, October 27, 2011

Diwali Sweets Part II

Yesterday I posted some sweets given to us by a family friend and neighbor. I was waiting for my husband to come home after his work to find out what his company has given them since every year they do have goodies, I mean sweets!


SWEETABLES FOR SWEET TOOTH MONSTERS!
diwali,sweets


Now, I will post it here since this was my first time to taste some sweets made from wonderful nuts like cashew and almonds included into it. It was in a red box with their company logo printed in front of the box and a Diwali greeting card.


Diwali Greetings
sweet,card greeting


In this box are assorted Bengali Sweets such as Kaju Katli, cham cham, sandesh and Gulab Jamun. I still don't know the rest which is foiled in silver coating but that itself was also eatable. The box was heavy which seems more than a kilo in weight. If I will not be lazy to eat I will be able to finish this box within a week especially if hubby will help me finish it since he is not fond into eating sweets, it will take again a month to be stock inside the fridge not to mention the other sweets that was given to us yesterday.

Most of these sweets are made out of milk and some Indian spices which is good for vegetarians. It does not contain any egg which the Hindus don't consider adding on their sweets even if they bake cakes. Care to help me out eating these sweets? Lols!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow where did you buy this? I have been trying to find someone to send it to me straight from India but it was just so difficult. I only found this website about Indian Goods and I found out theres more than food! This picture you posted is really mouth watering though.

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email