Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Son loves Pizza Seafood Marinara


If I have money I will buy this kind of pizza which was really addictive and yet not expensive. We bought it at only P170.00 which was sliced in 8 pieces of yumminess. It has tahong (seashell), anchovies, squid, shrimp, koros (smallest shrimps), crab meat, onion and cheesy cheddar.

We bought it at Chef Arnolds Pizza just nearby our place and it was my first time to hear this type of pizza joint but it was really a steal if you would ask me since I really love their pizza when I tasted it. I will want to buy and try more of their other pizza variants such as New Yorker, Hawaiian, Pepperoni and Mushroom, Margherita, Chicago, Wild Wild Mushroom Cajun Pizza and more.

By the way if you ask me, I only gave my little one some pieces of seashell, anchovies and shrimp, not yet the squid meat. He also likes to eat cheddar cheese.


How I wish I can get juice more on my online money so that I can buy these delicious pizzas on my mothers’ birthday and also to celebrate another month milestone for my little one. I also like to add in the list and celebrate Father’s Day next week. How I really have a lot of things in mind, wishing all the best. Have a yummy and tasty food trip to all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email